We love water and love life. What we do makes a vital contribution to Melbourne’s famous lifestyle. We achieve this by supplying high-quality drinking water, providing outstanding sewerage services, integrating drainage systems, building resilience to flooding and enhancing our waterway and land for greater community use. It’s a pride we share in helping to make greater Melbourne a fantastic place to live.
As the Service Optimisation and Enablement Manager, you will be a senior leader within the Waterway & Catchment Services team. In this role, you will play an integral part in how we create value through the work we do, and learn from and improve on the delivery of our waterway and catchment services.
You will achieve this by;
· Unlocking our data to provide insights that improve how we deliver our waterway, drainage and catchment services. Those insights will provide the foundation for our place-based teams to understand how they’re performing and where they can work smarter.
· Driving improvements in processes and systems across the value chain to better enable the place-based teams to deliver our services.
· Harnessing the best technology to support those process and system improvements.
· Analysing and reporting on our progress towards our strategic goals and objectives.
· Providing strong governance and coordination of our data, our systems and our investments to ensure reliable and effective delivery of our services.
· Leading a team of skilled technical experts to further embed an innovation mindset and deliver creative service delivery solutions.
Your Skills and Experience
· Highly developed leadership and ability to influence and negotiate with internal teams.
· Highly developed interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
· Ability to maximise internal relationships to unify goals and collective outcomes
· Ability to identify new opportunities and build a case for innovation and continuous improvement
· The ability to understand and analyse problems and find solutions
· The ability to think creatively and work collaboratively with teams to solve business challenges
· The ability to make effective and informed decisions such as requirement prioritisation, scope, assessing the viability of solutions etc.
· The ability to ask the right questions and correctly understand and interpret the information received.
· Technical skills in data analysis, process improvements, and strategic reporting.
Life at Melbourne Water
We take enormous pride in cultivating a culture that holistically benefits our team and the wider Melbourne community. The pillars of our culture are based on Flexibility, Impact, Growth & Development, and People.
PD - Service Optimisation & Enablement Manager.pdf
How to apply
Click on the "apply" button and complete the online application form.
Closing date: 10 August 2022 at 11:55pm AEST
Please note a Police Check / Health Assessment is required for this position.
Apply now Back
Applications are now open for the role of Service Optimisation & Enablement Manager in Regional Services
Powered by PageUp